Zoom is exposed Zoom Onea new offering that brings together chat, phone, meeting, and whiteboard capabilities in a single built – in environment.
Zoom One users will be able to access Zoom’s collaboration and communication tools and perform actions such as initiating phone or video calls from a chat message or whiteboard collaboration from the Zoom desktop or Zoom room.
I press release Announcing the launch, company President Greg Tomb said that as Zoom changed from a meeting app to a comprehensive communications platform, it was clear that the introduction of new packaging like Zoom One was the next step in the company’s evolution .
“By bringing together chat, phone, meetings, whiteboard and more in one offering, we are able to offer our customers simple, manageable solutions so they can focus on the most important business issues,” he said. .
Zoom One has six suite plans available to customers, including Basic, Pro, Business and Enterprise versions.
- Zoom One Basic offers free 40-minute Zoom Meetings for up to 100 attendees, continuous Zoom Chat for team messaging, limited Zoom Whiteboard for synchronous and asynchronous work, and real-time transcription.
- Zoom One Pro it provides everything Zoom One Basic offers without meeting time limits, as well as cloud-based recording.
- Zoom Business One it provides everything that Zoom One Pro offers, as well as Zoom meetings for up to 300 attendees and unlimited Zoom Whiteboards.
- Zoom One Business Plus it provides everything that Zoom One Business has to offer, as well as Zoom Phone Pro with unlimited regional calls and Zoom ‘s new translation feature.
- Zoom One Enterprise and Zoom One Enterprise Plus provide all that Zoom One Business offers with increased meeting capacity and additional features, like Zoom Webinars, to help modern businesses scale. Zoom One Enterprise Plus also includes Zoom Phone Pro with unlimited regional calls.
Zoom One Basic, Pro, Business and Business Plus plans are available for purchase today, priced at $ 149 per year / user; $ 199 per year / user; and $ 250 per year / user respectively.
Translated and multilingual subtitles
Users of the new Zoom One Business Plus and Zoom One Enterprise Plus packages will have access to bidirectional switching subtitles. The captions will be able to switch between Chinese (simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian when launched.
Zoom has also extended its automated subtitling – the ability to subtitle what a speaker is saying in real time in the same language as the spoken language – to include 10 additional languages. Automated English subtitles were previously supported, but can now be displayed in the same 10 languages available for live translation.
Multilingual automated subtitles are available in Business Plus, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus packages with added support for other upcoming plans.
Zoom Apps software development team
Zoom also announced this week that the company has opened its selection Zoom Apps developer program for all developers via Zoom Apps SDK (software development device).
Zoom says developer partners have published over 100 apps to date in its app marketplace.
“With the launch of the Zoom Apps SDK, the Zoom Developer Platform continues to expand and offer developers new ways to incorporate video communication and collaboration into their creations, transforming business workflows forever,” said Zoom CTO Brendan Ittelson, in. a. statement.
Copyright © 2022 IDG Communications, Inc.
Zoom unveils its latest platform evolution with the launch of Zoom One
Source link Zoom unveils its latest platform evolution with the launch of Zoom One