Such announcements are always British people enthusiastically expect to travel abroad, All eyes Green list of destinations without quarantine..
Since then July 19th rule change, Fully vaccinated UK arrival From countries on the amber list (and under the age of 18) We were also able to abandon the previously required 10-day quarantine period., Expanding List of many potential destinations..
From monday This rule also applies to EU and US visitorsThe changes that the travel industry expects to bring this sector to life – what you can expect from the next major update:
Which countries can be on the green list?
And the report suggested that travelers may have been lucky with the next update, NS The Daily Telegraph suggestion Joint Biosecurity Center Review up to 77 countries that may be on the green list..
It seems very unlikely that all of these destinations will be reduced, but two of the UK’s most prominent travel professionals say eight countries (some of which are popular vacation destinations) are green. I agree that I need to get.
Travel consultant CEO Paul Charles PC Agency and former BA strategist Robert Boyle believe that Austria, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Switzerland will be on the green list.
Charles also expects Bosnia, Canada, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, San Marino and Slovenia to be added, and Boyle suggests that Azerbaijan, Bhutan and Vietnam are participating in the attack. ..
According to Charles, there are also groups of countries that may be added to the green watch list, such as Japan, Norway, South Korea and Sweden.
Current The green list includes: Next country:
- Anguilla (Green Watch List)
- Antarctica / British Antarctic Territory (Green Watch List)
- Antigua and Barbuda (Green Watch List)
- Barbados (Green Watch List)
- Bermuda (green watch list)
- British Indian Ocean Territory (Green Watch List)
- Cayman Islands (Green Watch List)
- Croatia (Green Watch List)
- Dominica (Green Watch List)
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Grenada (Green Watch List)
- Hong Kong
- Israel and Jerusalem (Green Watch List)
- Madeira (Green Watch List) – Mainland Portugal and the Azores are on the amber list.
- Montserrat (Green Watch List)
- new Zealand
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducey, Oeno Islands (Green Watch List)
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- St. Helena, Ascension, Tristan da Cunha
- Taiwan (Green Watch List)
- Turks and Caicos Islands (Green Watch List)
Which countries can be on the amber list?
According to Charles In the next review, the amber list is set to have some movementThis may be good news for those who want to take advantage of the new quarantine rules.
However, travel experts also suggest that the rules of Malta, Madeira and Israel will be tightened and that some locations may be downgraded from the green list.
The vast majority of countries in the world are on the amber list, including holiday hotspots such as Spain, Greece and Portugal. Click here for a complete list..
The exception is France, which has been added to “Amber Plus” list Following the last update, the 10-day quarantine rules will remain in place.
Which countries can be on the Red List?
In both Charles and Boyle’s predictions, there were no new destinations to move to the Red List-only restricted countries were relaxed to amber.
However, the situation can change quickly, and the last review enforced the strictest hotel quarantine regulations for Cuba, Indonesia, Myanmar and Sierra Leone.
- Cape Verde
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- French Guiana
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
What is the UK travel ban?
The traffic light system is determined based on the following criteria:
- Percentage of the population of the vaccinated country
- Infection rate
- Prevalence of Variant of Concern
- Country access to reliable scientific data and genome sequencing
There are currently five traffic light categories, two more than when Secretary of Transportation Grant Shapps first announced the system in May 2021.
- green: Arrivals must take a pre-departure test three days before returning to the UK and a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on or before the second day of their return. No quarantine is applied (unless the Covid test returns positive) and no additional testing is required.
- Green Watch List: Same rules as the green list. However, the countries on this list are “at risk of moving from green to amber.”
- amber: All travelers must take the pre-departure test 3 days before return and the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on or before the second day of return. Unvaccinated travelers should also be self-quarantined for 10 days and undergo a second PCR test on the 8th day. An additional 5th day of testing can be done with the option, and if the result is negative, unvaccinated travelers can “test” the quarantine. The 8th day PCR test should be performed regardless of the results of the optional 5th day PCR test.
- Amber plus: All travelers must undergo a pre-departure test 3 days before return and a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test on or before the second day of return and self-quarantine at home for 10 days. An optional additional PCR test can be performed on day 5, and if the result is negative, unvaccinated travelers can “test” the quarantine. The 8th day PCR test should be performed regardless of the results of the optional 5th day PCR test.
- Red: Arrivals from Red List countries will stay at a controlled quarantine hotel for £ 1,750 per person for a 10-day stay, pre-departure testing, and mandatory PCR testing before and after the 2nd day. Must be done.
When will the quarantine rules for US and EU travelers change?
Fully vaccinated people from the EU and the US are admitted England from an amber list country that does not need to be quarantined from 4am on Monday, August 2nd.
Secretary of Transportation Grant Shapps, who announced the new rules, said:
“We have made great strides in our journey to resume overseas travel. Today is another important step forward. Whether you are a family reunited for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic, you will benefit from increased trade. Whether it’s business or not, this is an advance that we all can enjoy. “
It has not yet been confirmed whether new quarantine regulations will be introduced for arrivals in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
This move allows friends and family to see each other. Avoid 10 days of self-quarantine After being agreed at a ministerial meeting on Wednesday morning.
The lack of a national digital Covid passport in the United States was thought to be a stumbling block, but Downing Street is ready to make concessions and accepts US vaccine cards as evidence of immunity.
Which countries will be added to the Green List, Amber List and Red List on the next travel update?Possible changes
Source link Which countries will be added to the Green List, Amber List and Red List on the next travel update?Possible changes