Jackpot. No other word causes sweaty hands and dilated pupils in the iGaming scene like the term jackpot. Because the really juicy wins on slot machines are the jackpot wins.
Did you know that it is possible to win impressive amounts at once with your online casino’s slots? The jackpot slots Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune are legendary.
What many players don’t know: Even with small stakes you can play for big money, for the mega jackpot. In youth slang, the term is also used to describe the absolute jackpot.
What is a jackpot in a slot machine?
So, what is a progressive jackpot? A jackpot is a specially defined prize available on an online slot. There are two types of jackpots: fixed-sum jackpots and progressive jackpots.
Each progressive jackpot slot player pays a small portion of their wager into the “pot” per spin. In this way, the amount in the pot grows by the minute.
Many slots have multiple jackpots, both static and progressive. There are some big differences with the progressives: some pots are deposited by all players worldwide, no matter which casino they play at.
Bigger isn’t always better
That’s why there are also games with fewer players, but they offer significantly higher chances of winning the jackpot. For example, a jackpot that is only played within a single online casino.
Typically, one or more games will be developed by a developer such as microgames or NetEnt share one or more pots – and let them grow steadily. Normally you can see the jackpot totals above the reels.
In some games you can only play for the jackpot from a certain stake level, in some it even has to be the highest stake. Recently, jackpot time limit games have become very popular.
What types of jackpots are there?
In detail, there are the following types of jackpots:
• Progressive jackpot from a slot machine: All players worldwide in all online casinos in all currencies deposit a fixed percentage of their stake (eg 5%). There are often additional requirements, for example only those who play with a minimum amount or the maximum bet participate in the jackpot game.
• Casino Jackpot: As above, but not limited to just one or more online casinos worldwide.
• Static Jackpots: This is either a percentage jackpot (10,000x your stake) or a fixed amount.
• Series Jackpot: Several slot machines from one manufacturer play for a jackpot pot. For example three games from Play N GO. This can be worldwide or just for one casino.
• Multi-Pot Jackpot Machines: Slot machines where you can win different jackpot pots. They can belong to one of the three categories above.
• Must-Drop Jackpot: There is a time limit when the jackpot is triggered at the latest. Must-Drops can be fixed or progressive amounts.
When will I finally win $1 million?
Wait a minute, start planning yours Family vacation on Tenerife? If so, then wait! Millionaires are in no hurry… So let’s get down to the hard facts.
What are the chances of winning? Sure, it varies a lot from machine to machine, but there are a few basic principles you should know.
The odds of winning always remain the same over time (with the exception of must-drop jackpots). If the chance of winning the jackpot is 1 in a million and the jackpot has still not been paid out after 1 million spins, then the chance of winning the next spin is still 1 in a million.
This sounds disadvantageous at first, but it is not. Because it only means that your chances are always the same, i.e. fairly distributed.
However, and this is where it gets interesting, trying your luck makes a difference. Imagine two identical slot machines: everything is the same except that one of them hit the jackpot three days ago.
It now stands at £10,000. The other was last hit three months ago. It’s around £2million. which one do you play
Of course the second. Because mathematically, the chance of winning is the same for both. But despite the same chance, the second pays out significantly more cash. What do we learn from this?
Clever jackpot hunters play the pots that are already fat and juicy. Not because of the higher odds (because there’s no such thing), but because of the fatter potential payout when things pop.
What an iGaming Jackpot 2022 has in store for you
Source link What an iGaming Jackpot 2022 has in store for you