Megan MarkleFather Thomas said she “fooled” people after she apologized for forgetting to give permission to a senior aide to explain to the author of her biography.
Recently 77 years old “Childish” Megan and Prince Harry said they only care about money, He appeared on GB News on Thursday, November 11th, talking about the exposure by former spokesman Jason Nauf of the royal couple in the High Court.
Knauf shared witness testimony in the Court of Appeals, and Sunday’s email appealed to 40-year-old Megan for his recent privacy victory with Megan. Prince Harry, 37 “approved certain written cooperation” with the author of Finding Freedom in December 2018.
Send exclusive celebrity stories and amazing photo shoots directly to your inbox OK!Daily newsletter.. You can sign up from the top of the page.
A spokesperson for Megan and Harry said last year that the couple “did not work with the author of the book and they did not interview it.”
Knauf also said she I wrote a letter to my father knowing that it could leak To the media.
Now Megan’s father, Thomas, has accused her of being “deceived” people. He said: “I can’t say much about this, but I think she was trying to cheat. I think she’s lying.
“Finally the truth is revealed and we thank God for Jason Nauf.”
“I want him to come so I can take him to the steak,” he added.
Megan said he had forgotten to exchange emails with then-press secretary Knauf about the meeting between book author Omid Scobie and Carolyn Duland.
Let’s be OK! VIP and you unlock access to all our big monopolies …
Meet the latest entertainment babies first, see the most popular wedding photos of the year, or take a guided tour of your favorite star’s gorgeous million-pound home. It’s all free.
Megan apologized in the witness statement, where she accepted what Nauf briefly explained to the author of finding freedom in Megan’s knowledge.
She states: “I apologize to the court for the fact that I didn’t remember these exchanges at the time.
“I had no hope or intent to mislead the defendant or the court.”
The Duchess added that she knew about emails that would have been “willing to refer to them” as she “strongly” supported her case.
She added: “Not only did we call the background information shared with Mr. Nauf a’reminder’, but it was the information he had already requested of me, dating back to 2016 when he sought a timeline related to me. It is also far from the very detailed personal information that the defendant claims to have wanted or allowed in the public domain to allow his family to engage with the media in inquiries. increase. “
The Duchess added, “If I wanted to share my personal communication in this book, as the defendant falsely claimed, this would obviously have been an opportunity to do so.”
Sign up for the latest information on Megan Markle. OK!Daily Celebrity Newsletter..
Thomas Markle says Megan is "deceived" and "thanks to God for Jason Nauf"
Source link Thomas Markle says Megan is "deceived" and "thanks to God for Jason Nauf"