The court said she had been decapitated and an evil murderer had stabbed her girlfriend and killed her before she kept her head in the fridge.
Elhadji Adama Kebe, 33, killed Sibongile Zenzile, 29, after a ferocious line accusing her of having an affair.
He pleaded guilty to killing Sibongire in their apartment in Johannesburg, South Africa, and amputating her corpse in February this year.
The murderer, originally from Senegal, was arrested by police the day after the horrific crime in April 2019.
The prosecution is demanding Kebe to be sentenced to life imprisonment after the murder.
The victim’s stepfather, Zamerani Nkankashe, also told the court that his wife was severely affected by her daughter’s death and was hospitalized for two weeks due to heart problems.
Where can I get help?
The child’s body was discovered nine years after he died in the apartment despite having children
The Covid case rises in only one area as pressure increases to make the blockade faster and easier.
£ 300m worth of hotel owner killed with a knife and wife critical after a man was arrested 100 miles away
Kebe’s lawyer defended and told the court that he had no criminal record, did not try to escape, and had already been detained for nearly two years.
He will be sentenced next month.
How to get help:
Women’s Aid has the following advice for victims and their families:
- Keep your smartphone close at all times.
- Contact a charity for assistance, including services such as the Women’s Aid Live Chat Helpline and Support Line.
- If you are at risk, call 999.
- Familiarize yourself with the silent solution and dial “55” to report abuse without using the phone.
- Always deposit some money with you, including payphone and bus fare changes.
- If you think your partner is trying to attack you, try going to a low-risk place in your house. For example, there are places where you can go out and access your phone.
- Avoid kitchens and garages where knives and other weapons may be placed. Avoid rooms that can be trapped, such as toilets, or rooms that can be trapped in cupboards or other small spaces.
For victims of domestic violence, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6 pm to 8 pm at 01708 765200. The charity email support service is open on weekdays and weekends during the crisis. email@example.com..
Women’s Aid Live chat service available.. From 10 am to noon.
You can also call the toll-free 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline (0808 2000 247).
The monster stabbed her girlfriend and died before storing her head in the fridge after decapitating her and accusing her of having an affair.
Source link The monster stabbed her girlfriend and died before storing her head in the fridge after decapitating her and accusing her of having an affair.