The couple were arrested after a burnt corpse, allegedly her husband’s lover, was found on the street.
The married man is believed to have had a relationship with Vitoria Luiza da Silva, 20, whose burnt body was found in Praia Grande, Brazil, on April 1.
She was tragically found dead on the street-her face was hurt.
according to Local media, The victim was unaware that the man she was looking at was married.
The day before the victim’s death, police believe the man insisted that he talk to her and imply that his marriage was over.
The unnamed couple was arrested at home on April 5.
On the day of Vitoria’s tragic death, CCTV footage showed that a silver car was driving the area.
Police officers then identified the driver (25) and his wife (23).
How to get help:
Women’s Aid has the following advice for victims and their families:
- Keep your smartphone close at all times.
- Contact a charity for assistance, including services such as the Women’s Aid Live Chat Helpline and Support Line.
- If you are at risk, call 999.
- Familiarize yourself with the silent solution and dial “55” to report abuse without using the phone.
- Always deposit some money with you, including payphone and bus fare changes.
- If you think your partner is trying to attack you, try going to a low-risk place in your house. For example, there are places where you can go out and access your phone.
- Avoid kitchens and garages where knives and other weapons may be placed. Avoid rooms that can be trapped, such as toilets, or rooms that can be trapped in cupboards or other small spaces.
For victims of domestic violence, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6 pm to 8 pm at 01708 765200. The charity email support service is open on weekdays and weekends during the crisis. firstname.lastname@example.org..
Women’s Aid Live chat service available.. From 10 am to noon.
You can also call the toll-free 24-hour National Domestic Violence Helpline (0808 2000 247).
The 25-year-old driver later told executives that he was looking for medicine to buy and returned to the scene alone for the same reason.
But according to Local mediaSince then, men have confessed to their involvement in the crime, but both suspects have denied women’s participation.
According to the man, he confessed that he had burned the victim with fuel purchased at a gas station after forcing him to a remote street.
The Covid case rises in only one area as pressure increases to make the blockade faster and easier.
£ 300m worth of hotel owner killed with a knife and wife critical after a man was arrested 100 miles away
An autopsy of the young woman’s body also revealed that she had a blunt head injury.
Police are currently investigating both suspects and will analyze messages from the victim’s cell phone as part of an ongoing investigation.
The couple were arrested after the burnt corpse of her husband’s lover was found on the street with a severed face
Source link The couple were arrested after the burnt corpse of her husband’s lover was found on the street with a severed face