Biometrics middleware has been in the limelight in recent years as the demand for data security and privacy from digitally driven businesses has reached new heights. Biometrics middleware providers continue to take advantage of the opportunities created by rapid adoption in a variety of end-use sectors, from healthcare to BFSI, but the COVID-19 pandemic will occur in the industry in 2020. It poses a new challenge to the player.
Published by an ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm, the revised report on “Biometrics Middleware” provides a thorough analysis of global industry trends, supply and demand trajectories, growth and restraints during the 2021-2031 forecast period. According to the report, the pandemic impact could last for more than a few years, but with the recovery of key end-use sectors such as transportation and utilities, retail and BFSI, stakeholders in the industry.
Important points from market research
- High requirements in the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sectors are likely to be witnessed
- Software segment to gain traction in biometrics middleware in terms of product type
- North America remains the largest industry of biometrics middleware, with its focus on the United States.
- Germany continues to lead the world’s second-largest biometrics middleware industry – Europe
- Asia Pacific markets are set to show the fastest growth throughout the forecast period
- China, Japan, UK, India and France continue to be profitable markets
“As technological and digital advances become more prominent, biometrics middleware makers are developing advanced software and service solutions for diverse end-use segments. In addition, integrate AI into biometrics. This opens up new avenues for players in the industry. “ Report analysts say.
What is the demand from governments that opens new avenues for biometrics middleware providers?
Security and safety are becoming more and more important in various government departments and agencies, such as Customs and Border Protection and Transportation Security Administration, and sales of biometric middleware are increasing.
For example, the Transportation Security Administration in the United States recently introduced new security solutions for optimal safety, including:
- TSA PreCheck®
- Real ID check system
According to a report published by the European Commission (EC), the European Union’s (EU) Customs Security Department has a variety of Authorized Economic Operators (AEOs), Smart and Safe Trade Lane Pilots (SSTLs), Import Control Systems and more. We have adopted an advanced solution. 2 (ICS2). These provide a glimpse into the growing demand for biometric middleware in government sectors around the world.
Who is winning in this space?
Leading players in the biometrics middleware market are facing fierce competition. To expand their growth range, they are developing high quality products more often.
- Daon Inc. recently announced the new Daon Information Security Management System (ISMS). It is accredited to the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 International Standard for Information Security Management.
- Over the last five years, Aware Inc. has launched new BioSP ™, Knomi® mobile biometric platforms, Indigo ™ and more.
Source link: https: //www.factmr.com/report/1882/biometric-middleware-market
The biometrics middleware market is gaining momentum with increasing adoption of biometrics models as a service-
Source link The biometrics middleware market is gaining momentum with increasing adoption of biometrics models as a service-