IT was the year when life began to return to normal, with large concerts being screened, major movies being screened in cinemas, and some of our biggest superstars finally returning with new music. ..
Adele topped the charts with album 30. Daniel Craig has announced that James Bond’s “No Time to Die” has been released and Little Mix has been suspended for the first time in 10 years.
But in the last 12 months, how much detail have you read Bizarre to catch up with the biggest celebrity entertainment tycoons?
Now that 2021 is nearing its end, it’s your chance to test your knowledge with my big New Year quiz. Good luck – you may need it!
And who is the winner?
Dua Lipa shows off her award[/caption]
- Which of the two awards Dua Lipa received at Maze Brit Bash?
- Which movie starring Frances McDormand won the Oscar for Best Film?
- Who called the Grammy Awards “corruption” after failing to be nominated, despite having one of the biggest songs of the year?
- Did 84-year-old Welshman decide to stay at home and paint instead of winning the Baftas Father’s Best Actor Award?
- Who won the record 20th year Best Presenter Gong at the National Television Awards in September?
Most are read strangely
Amanda Holden’s look-alike daughter, Lexi, 15 years old, crazy about top modeling agency
love is in the air
Liam Payne attends an event celebrating fashion and film during London Fashion Week[/caption]
- Which British pop star did Taika Waititi start dating?
- Mark Ronson married Grace Gummer – the daughter of a nine-time Golden Globe Award-winning Hollywood star?
- Who is the singer who married a real estate agent called Dalton Gomez at her home in California in May?
- Which Hollywood couple on A List celebrated a shocking reunion 17 years after their engagement?
- Liam Payne broke up with his fiancé and reunited a few months later. What’s her name?
Whose line is that anyway?
THE Stars responded to their usual dislike of making ridiculous and memetically worthy comments this year. Can you guess which of these celebrities said what?
- “Divorce, baby. Divorce.”
- “Joke aside, I can’t believe I might go to jail.”
- “I like whole grain toast with salt.”
- “If I weren’t myself today, I would have been a combat journalist.”
- “I wash my armpits and crotch every day, but nothing else.”
Comedian Pete Davidson at the New York Knicks in Madison Square Garden[/caption]
- Who will play CGI Monkey in a biography filmed in Australia in 2022? a) Hugh Jackman, b) Robbie Williams, c) Michael Jackson.
- Which of these stars did comedian Pete Davidson not date this year? a) Jodie Comer, b) Phoebe Dynevor, c) Kim Kardashian.
- Which Britpop singer was awarded Icelandic citizenship in January? a) Damon Albarn, b) Liam Gallagher, c) Jarvis Cocker.
- Who didn’t collaborate with Kylie Minogue in 2021? a) Gloria Gaynor, b) Years and Years, c) Steps.
- Which model shocked the fans by announcing that she became a mom for the first time this year? a) Kate Moss, b) Cara Delevingne, c) Naomi Campbell.
Top of the Pops
Taylor Swift attends 63rd Grammy Awards in Los Angeles[/caption]
- What is the name of the last UK entry that ended in Eurovision?
- Who won the first No. 1 single in 16 years in October? After that, did you win two more in December?
- Which band headlined the Virtual Glastonbury Festival in June before releasing their ninth album in October?
- TAYLOR SWIFT had two No1 albums in 2021. Can you name both?
- Who is the superstar who danced as a vampire on the rooftop of a South London shopping center in April and filmed a video of a comeback single?
Reunion and split
Which superstar dressed as a vampire?[/caption]
- Which group reunited in November to release their first album of new songs for the first time in 40 years?
- Who said, “I have a stronger affection as a human being,” which was announced in November for the first time in two years.
- Which British boy band reunited for the 20th anniversary tour kicking off next September?
- Which of the entertainment power couples has announced plans to divorce in February, seven years after their marriage?
- The French act at the top of the chart split in February together for 28 years. who are they?
FEUDS AND FALLOUTS
- Britney Spears stated which two should be put in jail for being involved in the controversial power of attorney.
- Piers Morgan left the Good Morning Britain set and then left the show.
- Who was talking when Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall said, “We’re arguably the most successful girl group in the country, but he’s not the most successful performer in the family.”
- Which rapper buddies did KANYE WEST offend by posting their home address on Instagram before making up earlier this month?
- Which British male pop star accused Gigi Hadid’s mother, Yolanda, of assaulting her after she entered her daughter’s house?
Pop or flop?
0-9: You are a flop star rather than a pop star
10-17: Read more in 2022
18-27: Impressed, join the quiz team
28-35: Congratulations!You are a true master of the entertainment world
And the winners are: 1. Best Female Solo Artist and Album of the Year, 2. Nomadland, 3. Weekend, 4. Sir Anthony Hopkins, 5. Ant and Dec.
Love is in the air: 1. Rita Ora, 2. Meryl Streep, 3. Ariana Grande, 4. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, 5. Maya Henry.
Whose line is it anyway: 1. Adele, 2. Lil Nas X, 3. Victoria Beckham, 4. Lady Gaga, 5. Ashton Kutcher.
Lucky dip: 1. b) Robbie Williams, 2. a) Jodie Comer, 3. a) Damon Albarn, 4. c) Step, 5. c) Naomi Campbell.
Top of the Pop: 1. James Newman, 2. Sir Elton John, 3. Coldplay, 4. Fearless (Taylor’s version) and Red (Taylor’s version), 5. Ed Sheeran.
Reunion and split: 1. Abba, 2. Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, 3. Blue, 4. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, 5. Daft Punk.
Feud and Fallout: 1. Her parents, 2. Megan Markle, 3. Noel Gallagher, 4. Drake, 5. Zayn Malik.
Test the wisdom of the entertainment world with a New Year’s Eve quiz
Source link Test the wisdom of the entertainment world with a New Year’s Eve quiz