Entertainment

Professional semi-finalists will be fired after an “explosion incident”

Gordon Ramsay’s star chef is reportedly fired after an “explosion” in the kitchen.

Daily mail According to reports, 28-year-old Matt Wordswick was suddenly fired after working at Ramsey for only seven months. Savoy grill.

3

Depicted by Matt Warswick-Master Chef: The Professionals have left The SavoyCredit: BBC
Allegedly there was an

3

Allegedly there was an “explosion incident” in Gordon Ramsay’s kitchenCredit: Getty

After he reached the semifinals of Masterchef: The Professionals in 2010 26 year old Michelin star Head chef at Glenap Castle in Scotland.

One source told the paper:

“There was an explosive incident in the kitchen, and Matt announced that he was leaving.”

Matt was said to be a disciple of the TV chef, but in a statement he confirmed that he had broke up with the restaurant.

The sun contacted a Gordon representative.

“My journey ended with Savoy,” Matt said.

“I would like to thank all the staff for their efforts and dedication, both past and present.

“I hope Gordon Ramsay will continue to be the most successful.”

Gordon, 55, claims to have been abroad at the time of the incident.

The sloppy chef accidentally caused a backlash when he showed off the turkey Wellington dish available at the restaurant. Festival another.

He was mercilessly ridiculed for providing gravy that looked like “dish water” when the fans exploded “too much water”.

One was furious: “Call that gravy? It looks like dishwater.”

“Come to a person-not gravy, hold it,” said another.

Third blast: “Should that brown watery substance be gravy?”

This dish is included in a wide range of Christmas day menus that cost a whopping £ 150 per person.

Those who chose to dine at his restaurant in Savoy, London, where Matt worked You’ll face an amazing bill of £ 275 each during the festive season.

A Christmas dinner that includes all trimmings as part of a 6-course lunch will bring each guest back almost £ 300.

The TV chef faces a kitchen nightmare after showing off the turkey Wellington on social media-after fans say his gravy is

3

The TV chef faces a kitchen nightmare after showing off the turkey Wellington on social media-after fans say his gravy is “too thin”.



Professional semi-finalists will be fired after an “explosion incident”

Source link Professional semi-finalists will be fired after an “explosion incident”

Back to top button