Entertainment

Pregnant Kylie Jenner returns from Houston to Los Angeles, leaving Travis Scott a week after the deadly Astroworld Festival

Pregnant Kylie Jenner will board a jet and return to Los Angeles from Houston, Texas after the Astroworld tragedy. The sun can be revealed exclusively.

The 24-year-old star and daughter Stormy, 3, remained in the dark after being trapped in Travis Scott’s $ 14 million mansion for a week.

Five

Kylie Jenner is leaving Houston on his way to Los AngelesCredits: Kylie Jenner / Instagram
Travis Scott is understood to be staying in Houston

Five

Travis Scott is understood to be staying in HoustonCredit: Getty

It is understood that Kylie abandoned the $ 72.8 million pink plane that had been in Houston since last week, boarded another jet at Houston’s executive airport, and returned home in secret.

“Kylie and her team waited until late and left home in a black car heading to the airport. They didn’t want anyone to see them,” a source told Sun.

She is now back in her hometown of Los Angeles while Scott’s private jet remains in Houston.

Kylie and Scott (30 years old) Astroworld Festival On Friday.

Tragedy strike

At least 9 People died And more than 100 people remained injured after the stampede at the opening night of Travis’ Astroworld Festival.

Audiences reportedly soared towards the stage while Travis was performing at the 3rd Astroworld Festival at NRG Park in Houston on Friday.

Texas officials claim that the crowd began to “compress toward the front of the stage” around 9:15 pm and panic continued.

TRAVIS REACTS

Travis responded to the incident with a statement that it was “ravaged.”

He continued: “My prayers are directed to my family and all those affected by what happened at the Astroworld Festival …”

Meanwhile, Kylie has also released statement “Travis and I are broken and devastated.

“My thoughts and prayers are directed at everyone who was killed, injured, or affected by yesterday’s events.

“I want to make it clear that we didn’t know the dead until the news came out after the show, and we wouldn’t have continued to shoot or play in any world.”

Kylie has been silent on social media since the tragic event, Fans threaten to “boycott” her company Because of her silence.

Fun boycott Kylie

The 24-year-old TV star, who shares her 3-year-old daughter Stormy with Travis, hasn’t posted on Instagram since November 4, when she supported her sister Kendal in a charity softball game.

The tragic concert happened the next night.

Comments on Kyrie’s latest post include fans who, as one wrote, say they won’t buy her product anymore.

There was another post saying, “You have been very canceled.”

“People really need to stop helping the Kardashian family turmoil. Stop buying their products,” said the next person.

Kylie remains silent on social media, so graduates of the Kardashian family’s turmoil may be reducing their wages by not posting.

Kyrie’s statement

Reality stars reportedly earn over $ 1 million for every post on Instagram’s personal page, and they usually post daily, if not often.

Kyrie’s Instagram posts range from personal photos and videos of her daily life to snapshots to promote her numerous brands.

Kylie herself, and her brands Kylie Cosmetics, Kylie Skin, Kylie Baby, and Kylie Swim, haven’t posted anything since the horrific incident happened.

Her brand usually posts multiple times daily, perhaps promoting direct sales.

In addition, all brand accounts have closed comments.

Crisis mode

Kyrie’s mom, Kris Jenner, is reportedly in “crisis mode” because beauty tycoons “may lose millions” from her beauty line.

KUWTK stars are at risk of losing their business partnership after the Astroworld tragedy, sources told The Sun exclusively.

A source close to the Kardashian family told The Sun: “Kylie feels the weight of this, and above all, the victims want to do it right.

“I know people don’t think she cares, but she really cares.

“At the same time, she is a businessman responsible for the lives of many people.

“She feels like she’s in a losing situation because she wants to take the time to respect the victims of Astroworld, but at the same time she employs a lot of people.”

Lose millions

The insider continued. “The longer her company goes without active participation in social media and promotions, the less sales it makes and the less it gets from marketing.

“We’re talking about potentially millions of dollars in losses.”

Source claimed Kylie She is cautious about how to move the brand forward, saying: This tragedy.

“So she feels the loss in a way.

“She works closely with her mother as both managers, but also relies on emotional support.

“Chris is in a crisis and is still thinking about the best way to handle this.”

However, Kyrie officials shut out sources’ claims when contacted by Sun.

The person in charge said, “Your information is incorrect.”

Kylie and Stormy were in the VIP section of Astroworld

Five

Kylie and Stormy were in the VIP section of AstroworldCredits: TikTok / karltonhank
Nine people killed and hundreds injured in Travis' Astroworld set

Five

Nine people killed and hundreds injured in Travis’ Astroworld setCredit: Getty
Kylie was accused of speaking after the tragedy

Five

Kylie was accused of speaking after the tragedyCredit: AFP or licensor
Kylie Jenner’s products have been thrown into TikTok’s TRASH after the deaths of eight fans at Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival.



Pregnant Kylie Jenner returns from Houston to Los Angeles, leaving Travis Scott a week after the deadly Astroworld Festival

Source link Pregnant Kylie Jenner returns from Houston to Los Angeles, leaving Travis Scott a week after the deadly Astroworld Festival

Back to top button