The latest version, RAS Parallel 19, improves deployment flexibility for workloads while optimizing data security while streamlining IT management.
Parallelworld leader in cross-platform solutions, today announcing the availability of a public technical preview RAS Parallel (Remote Application Server) 19. The latest updates and features of this release will enable organizations of all sizes to leverage enhanced deployment flexibility to increase and shift workloads to the cloud, increase data security, and reduce costs. and streamlining IT management.
The new features in Parallels RAS 19 are designed to solve common critical issues that organizations face; address the exponential growth of teleworking, greater use of private or public cloud, the unprecedented increase in cyber-attacks, and the need to provide employee experiences that match the quality of consumers’ everyday experiences. Through this release, Parallels RAS can now empower businesses to:
- Improve deployment flexibility for lifting and shift workloads – Provide enhanced deployment flexibility for organizations and their employees that extends to multi-cloud for virtual applications and desktop delivery as well as multiple application deployment modes. This is becoming a standard business requirement as we step into the next phase of hybrid work.
- Farewell to remote workers– Provide governance for IT leaders to protect remote workers from cyber security threats from a new era – creating a company culture based on protection against weak links of human error.
- Streamline their IT costs and management– Enabling cross-functional teams to manage their IT budgets and promote faster product delivery. These new features will help ensure more efficient use of resources with automated capabilities and streamlined configurations, reducing IT management efforts while at the same time lowering consumption costs.
“We are committed to innovating our customers and have built a virtual desktop infrastructure solution that will help employees be productive anywhere,” he said. Christian Aquilina, Sr. Product Management Director for RAS Parallels. “And with RAS 19 Parallelism we have expanded the flexibility and security of deployment while maintaining the simplicity at the forefront.”
New RAS 19 Key Related features include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a cloud provider
- MSIX app connection integration
- Let’s Encrypt certificate management
- Parallel Client for Windows on ARM64
- Screening and expression-based policies
- Power management
- Find an email based account
- Control of login hours
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Providers.
- Specific URL redirect
Trial and Availability:
The public technical preview of Parallels RAS 19, released today, provides early access to the new features that will help enhance deployment flexibility and security while keeping simplicity in mind. Existing customers can log on to their Parallel My Account to download and install RAS 19 Technical Preview. New users can sign up for an account at: my.parallels.com/register.
RAS Parallel 19 General Availability is expected in early summer 2022.
Parallels is a global leader in cross-platform solutions that make it simple for businesses and individuals to use and access the applications and files they need on any device or operating system. Parallels helps customers leverage the best technology available, be it Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, iOS, Android or cloud. Parallels solves complex engineering and user experience problems by making it simple and cost-effective for businesses and individual customers to use applications anywhere, anytime. Parallels is part of Corel’s portfolio. For more information, please visitwww.parallels.com.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the most renowned software brands in the industry, we empower individuals and teams to create, collaborate and deliver great results. Our success is driven by a relentless commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to motivate users and help them achieve their goals. .
To learn more about Corel, please visitwww.corel.com.
© 2022 Parallel International GmbH. All rights reserved. Parallels, and the Parallels logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the United States, and / or elsewhere. Corel, CorelDRAW, MindManager, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the United States, and / or elsewhere. Android, Chrome, Chromebook are trademarks of Google LLC. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. All company, product and service names, logos, brands and any registered or unregistered trademarks mentioned above are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. The use of any brands, names, logos or any other third party related information, images or materials does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any vested interest in third party information, images, materials, marks and other people’s names. For all patent notices and information please visit https://www.parallels.com/about/legal/.
Parallel Partnership empowers Hybrid Organizations and Professionals to Work Safely Without Borders –
Source link Parallel Partnership empowers Hybrid Organizations and Professionals to Work Safely Without Borders –