It’s time to see if the National Lottery Set for Life numbers have come out and won the £ 10,000 monthly award for 30 years.
Can you see tonight’s jackpot start checking its bucket list every month or start building your own startup as an up-and-coming entrepreneur?
You can check it by checking the number and ticket tonight below.
Tonight’s national lottery set Winning number that is: 02, 08, 24, 38, 41 And that The life ball is 10.
first time National lottery lottery It was held on November 19, 1994, when seven winners shared a £ 5,874,778 jackpot.
The largest amount a single ticket holder has ever earned was £ 42m in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £ 41m in November 2020 and eventually knocked down. His bungalow gives way to a luxurious manor house with a pool.
- On January 13, 2016, £ 1.38 billion (Powerball) was sold in the United States and three winning tickets were sold, which is the largest lottery award in history.
- South Carolina winner £ 1.267m (Mega Millions) took the time to claim a prize in March 2019, shortly before the April deadline.
- £ 633.76 million from Wisconsin winners (Powerball lottery)
- £ 625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed a jackpot in August 2017
- £ 575.53 million (Powerball) Two lucky winners scooped big hits in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Suday Beads (64 years old) Celebrating the end of the five-month shield during the pandemic, he earned £ 500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally earned £ 300,000 -She intended to buy the usual £ 100 National Lottery Scratch Card, but came back with a much larger prize.
The biggest jackpot in January last year was £ 66m, won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl, was able to earn £ 11m in 1996 at the age of just 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about 1 in 14 million, but you must participate to win.
October 14, 2021 tonight’s national lottery lottery
SourceOctober 14, 2021 tonight’s national lottery lottery