In the latest teaser clip in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the Duchess of Sussex states that “choosing for yourself” is “really liberating.”
In the new clip Megan I remember in a previous conversation with Winfrey she said she couldn’t attend an interview with her.
“At that time, I couldn’t say that-it wasn’t my choice,” says Megan.
“As an adult living a truly independent life and entering this composition different from what people imagine, it is truly liberating to be able to have rights and privileges in some way that can be said to be yes. .. Just make your own choice and you will be able to speak for yourself. “
The interview will come as Buckingham Palace says it will investigate “very worried” Allegations of bullying since the days of the Duchess.
The Duke of Sussex and the Duchess denied the claim, stating that they were victims of the calculated slander campaign, and their lawyer said the claim was “Misleading and harmful false alarms“.
Harry And Megan are expected to lift their short-term lid together to fulfill their royal obligations during an interview with Winfrey, which airs in the United States on Sunday.
Last year, the couple left their role in pursuing a new life in the United States.
What else is known about what Harry and Megan said during the interview?
Prince Harry told Winfrey his fears “Repeated history” It was part of his reason for moving away from royal duty.
In one of two promotional clips released by CBS earlier this week, Harry said:
As a kid, he continued when he was photographed with his mother, Princess Diana. It was incredibly hard for both of us.
“But at least we have each other.”
Another clip shows that Harry says, “My biggest concern was the repetition of history.”
The published teaser also showed the Duchess that she could not be expected to “just silence” if the royal family played an “active role” in. “Permanent falsehood” About her.
What is the alleged bullying?
Buckingham Palace said Wednesday that it was investigating allegations that Megan had bullied former royal officials.
It is understood that Megan and Harry are not part of the process and that the palace wants to begin an investigation soon.
Past and present employees are invited to speak confidently about their experience working at Megan after Megan has expelled two personal assistants and staff have been alleged to have been “humiliated” several times.
The Times reported that the Duchess “destroyed” one staff member and the other wept before she left.
After many staff left, speculation had long been circulating about the atmosphere of Sussex’s home.
Jason Knauf, a former communications secretary at Sussexes, filed a bullying complaint in October 2018 in an attempt to force Buckingham Palace to protect its staff.
One source suggested that the attitude towards the allegations was about “leaving” rather than “handling” them, in a treatise claiming that Mr. Nauf’s complaint never progressed.
What does Sussexes say about allegations of bullying?
The Duke of Sussex and the Duchess said they were victims of the calculated slander campaign.
The couple’s lawyer claimed thatMisleading and harmful false alarms“.
They also said Harry and Megan believed the staff were comfortable and happy.
A Megan spokesman said: “The Duchess is saddened by this latest attack on her personality, especially as someone who has been targeted for bullying and is keen to help those who have experienced pain and trauma.
“She is determined to continue her compassionate work around the world and will continue to strive to set an example for doing the right and doing the good.”
What does Buckingham Palace say about the allegations?
Buckingham Palace said it was “extremely concerned” about the Times’ allegations, “following the allegations made by former officials of the Duke of Sussex and the Duchess.”
The palace statement continues as follows: “Therefore, our HR team will investigate the situation outlined in the article. Members of the staff at the time, including those who left the house, will join to see if they can learn the lesson. Will be invited.
“The royal family has been implementing dignified workplace policies for years and will not tolerate or tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace.”
When will the interview be broadcast?
The interview with Harry and Megan will air on CBS in the United States on Sunday at 8 pm EST.
It will then be broadcast on Monday at 9 pm on ITV for UK viewers and at 9:30 pm on RTE for Irish viewers.
Megan says in the new teaser clip, Opla Royal’s “composition” is “not what people imagine.”World news
Source Megan says in the new teaser clip, Opla Royal’s “composition” is “not what people imagine.”World news