Entertainment

Love Island Australia: Sadee SubLaban breaks silence on allegations

Love Island Australia’s Sadie Sablaban breaks his silence with an unproven claim that appeared during his stint on a date show


NS Love island The Australian star addressed a series of unproven claims made against him during his stint at Channel Nine’s date show.

Sadee Sub Laban, a 20-year-old law student, categorically denied all allegations on Instagram Live on Monday after finishing the series.

“Hundreds of girls [the] The police report with me hundreds of videos with me, I’m sure the police won’t keep me in the outside world, “he said.

Love Island Australia star Sadie Sabraban (pictured) addressed a series of unproven claims made against him during his stint at Channel Nine’s date show.

A Penrith Panthers player under the age of 20 said he was pulled aside by a producer who asked him about an untested claim within an hour of entering the villa.

“I was informed of what was happening … what was happening was massive in the outside world,” he said, and when he heard the rumors, he was “ready to leave.” I added.

Laban vehemently denied anonymous reports of harassing women in dating apps.

Laban, a 20-year-old law student, categorically denied all allegations on Instagram Live on Monday after finishing the series.

Laban, a 20-year-old law student, categorically denied all allegations on Instagram Live on Monday after finishing the series.

In response to an Instagram follower who called him by contacting her on Instagram when she was 16, he said:

“You are following me and I may have replied, but it is not illegal to reply to a 16 year old kid. Then you attacked me and got that screenshot “He added.

Laban went on to say that the unproven allegations made against him were at what age and arose from when he was a minor.

A Penrith Panthers player under the age of 20 said he was pulled aside by a producer who asked him about an untested claim within an hour of entering the villa.

A Penrith Panthers player under the age of 20 said he was pulled aside by a producer who asked him about an untested claim within an hour of entering the villa.

“I’m just 20 years old, so I need to understand that. Most of these things are like two years ago. At that time, I was 17 and 18 years old,” he said. Told.

He then denied the claim that he once “locked someone in the car” and urged people to bring forward the other stories they have about him.

“That’s junk! First of all, how did your friend get into the car?” He laughed.

When asked why people think he's moving forward with unproven accusations, Laban said they just feel like they want

When asked why people think he’s moving forward with unproven accusations, Laban said they just feel like they want “influence.”

When asked why people think he’s moving forward with unproven accusations, Laban said they just feel like they want “influence.”

“I just came to the show [Love Island] And I was trying to do it myself, but everyone wants to invest in my life.

The Daily Mail Australia is asking Channel Nine for comment.

Laban was kicked out of the villa with seven other contestants last week.Drawn with fellow athlete Zoe Krish

Laban was kicked out of the villa with seven other contestants last week.Drawn with fellow athlete Zoe Krish

advertisement



Love Island Australia: Sadee SubLaban breaks silence on allegations

Source link Love Island Australia: Sadee SubLaban breaks silence on allegations

Back to top button