The Conference will include Customer Success Stories, Product Shows, Customer Excellence Awards and Keynote Speaker with Netflix Co-Founder Marc Randolph
London, May 5, 2022 – Kofax®, a leading provider of smart automation software for digital workflow transformation, speakers and sessions for Kofax Accelerate 2022 today announces the premier Smart automation conference starting May 9 in America, May 11 in Europe / Middle East , and May 17 in Asia and the Pacific. Free registration for Accelerate 2022 is now open.
Highlights of Kofax Accelerate 2022 include:
- Keynote Speaker with Netflix Co – Founder Marc Randolph: Marc Randolph will outline the company’s early stage story and the value of innovation, sustainability and optimism.
- Kofax Executive Sessions: Kofax CEO Reynolds C. Bish will present Kofax’s corporate vision and strategy. Kofax Chief Growth Officer Chris Huff will discuss how customers can deepen competitive advantage by accelerating their automation ambitions, and leveraging AI to support new business models and the future of work. And Kofax Strategy Vice President Liz Benson will discuss how the Kofax ecosystem can accelerate success through partners and technology.
- Super Stars of Customer Success and Automation: Other sessions will include automation experts from a wide community of Kofax customers and alliances including Microsoft, KPMG, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Cadence Mortgage, Blue Valley Schools, Jotun, Lakeshore Learning and M Group Services.
- Kofax Customer Excellence Awards: Chris Huff and Kofax Executive Vice President of Global Sales Tim Batti will showcase Kofax Customer Excellence Awards Competitors and how Kofax’s smart automation has helped create seamless customer experiences, streamline operations, and improve its competitive position over time disturbing. Huff and Batti will then announce the winners of the 2022 Kofax Customer Excellence Awards.
- Pioneering Product Demonstrations: Kofax executives and customers will show how smart automation enhances customer experiences and drives new efficiencies in accounts payable automation, capture and print automation, cloud printing migration, eSignature and desktop productivity.
- Exclusive access to Premium Content: Attendees will also have access to excellent Kofax content including webinars, product demonstrations, analyst research, exclusive white papers, ebooks, case studies, and guides on how to cover best practices and automation strategy .
“Today’s companies are focused on improving business continuity and resilience so that they can stop future macroeconomic shocks and be resilient to change as well as rapidly changing customer habits. Companies are also focused on lowering the risk of downtime and increasing competitive advantage by using automation to synthesize business and customer data, analyze performance, and generate insights that support faster and better decisions., ”Says Chris Huff, Chief Growth Officer at Kofax. “Luasghéar attendees will also benefit from customer stories, Kofax solution demonstrations, and a personalized look at our Cloud product vision and strategy, Customer Experience, and Artificial Intelligence.. ”
Kofax Accelerate 2022 will run over three time zones to serve global audiences in America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Americas: May 9 and 10 – 12:00 pm Eastern Time
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA): 11 May and 12 – 10:00 am Central European Time
- Asia Pacific / Japan: 17 May and 18 – 11:00 am Standard Time Singapore
Kofax Accelerate Customer & Partner Event 2022 Focuses on Automated Innovation and Customer Success –
Source link Kofax Accelerate Customer & Partner Event 2022 Focuses on Automated Innovation and Customer Success –