FinancialForce Planning enables teams to run a connected business
Financial Forcethe largest provider of customer-focused business applications across financial, service and customer success teams, today announced the release Financial Force Planning, an all-in-one financial planning and analysis solution that enables digital business teams to run and become valuable partners throughout the organization. Combined with a unified, 360-degree view of customers, the new solution delivers enterprise-wide agility and collaboration required for planning, forecasting and reporting that accelerates company decision-making and growth.
“FinancialForce Planning is changing the way enterprises tackle the most complex planning and forecasting challenges,” said Dan Brown, Chief Product & Strategy Officer at FinancialForce. “With core finance and analytics on one seamless platform, organizations have one source of truth that helps them speed up planning cycles and provide more accurate forecasting.”
“Businesses will be able to make more informed decisions faster than those who win,” said R “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst & Founder, Constellation Research, Inc. “FP&A leaders are looking for solutions that will help decentralize the planning and forecasting process and promote greater collaboration across the enterprise so that businesses can focus on actionable insights that accelerate growth.”
The new FinancialForce solution addresses some of the biggest pain points facing FP&A teams today, including erroneous data collection processes, over-reliance on spreadsheets to manage planning and forecasting, and the inability to make strategic recommendations. provided due to incomplete insights.
With FinancialForce Planning, businesses can speed up their planning cycles with customer information, core financials, and a secure all-in-one analytics platform, with no integration requirements. With one source of truth, companies save a huge amount of time spent collecting, preparing and correcting data across the organization, remove departmental silos, drive cross-business collaboration and spend more time analyzing data for forward-looking recommendations. to provide. accelerate growth.
Ultimately, this gives businesses the insight they need not only to understand historical performance, but also to see what is likely to happen in the future. Important decisions can be made quickly, assumptions can be adjusted on the fly, and corporate strategy can be more realistically linked to financial modeling and planning.
Other key benefits of FinancialForce Planning include:
- Better control of the planning process: Whether top – down or bottom – up, business teams can create effective plans without version control issues. They may also suggest different budget options to management with greater confidence.
- Better planning and better results: Multiple scenario teams can quickly build what is needed using calculation and automation rules. They can also define different dimensions so that they can dig up the most important data and make better business decisions faster.
- Deeper collaboration across the enterprise: Forecasts, plans and budgets can be created, shared and updated across the enterprise, keeping everyone on the same page regarding the state of the business.
- One platform attached: Teams can deliver accurate plans with core finance and analytics all on one platform, speeding up the planning cycles with a single source of truth.
FinancialForce accelerates business growth with customer-focused ERP solutions, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Customer Success. Running on the leading cloud platform, Salesforce, FinancialForce enables organizations to see their customers in full color to unlock customer insights, deliver innovative experiences, run a digital business, and achieve agility and resilience. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Advent International, Salesforce Ventures, and Technology Crossover Ventures. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
* # 1 PSA with G2; Most of them adopted a PSA solution in Benchmark 2022 PS Maturity ™ SPI Research; most adopted a PSA solution by the Technology Services Industry Association in 2020; Head of Accounting at G2; leader in IDC MarketScape for worldwide SaaS and Cloud Computing Central Finance and Accounting Applications, 2020; CSAT IDC Award for SaaS ERP and SaaS Subscription Bill.
FinancialForce Introduces An All-In-One Financial Planning & Analysis Solution Platform –
Source link FinancialForce Introduces An All-In-One Financial Planning & Analysis Solution Platform –