DRAKE praised the 2011 album Take Care and ignored the Astroworld tragedy in a new Instagram post.
At the age of 35, he shared his first post, a retrospective photo, since he apologized for the death of the concert.
Drake Instagram On Monday, he shared a series of photos taken during the production and promotion of his debut album Take Care 10 years ago.
Some of the snaps included a newspaper cover drake, behind-the-scenes and studio rappers, an album tracklist, and a club paradise tour shirt.
Along with nostalgic photos, Drake Wrote: “Are the emotions mutual? Be careful 10 years from now.”
This post is the first time we’ve shared content on the Instagram timeline since it was shared by a hit maker. A statement following the tragedy of Astroworld.
A few days after the catastrophic event, Drake Instagram To share his sadness for the event.
He wrote in a text post: “I’ve been trying to immerse myself in a catastrophic tragedy for the past few days.
“I hate relying on this platform for sadness-sensitive expressions and emotions, but this is where I find myself.”
Drake continued. “My heart is broken because of the families and friends of those who lost their lives, and those who are suffering.
Check out Travis Scott Astroworld Festival’s live blog for the latest news and updates …
“I will continue to pray for all of them and serve in every way I can.”
The post concludes, “May God be with you all.”
Drake’s statement came after him After the tragedy, he received heat from his fans for keeping his silence.
Earlier this month, a horrifying incident occurred when 50,000 Astroworld Festival spectators appeared at the two-day event.
Officials in Houston, Texas said the crowd began to “compress toward the front of the stage” around 9:15 pm, causing a panic.
Samuel Penha, Chief of the Houston Fire Department, recently said: Dozens of people were injured at this event. “
Hello”Massive casualties“Is triggered at 9:38 pm and an investigation is underway.
The fire chief added: “Around 9:15 pm, the crowd began to compress towards the front of the stage, which caused panic and injuries.
“People began to drop out and became unconscious, which caused further panic.”
Event organizer one day later The festival has been cancelled..
Drake has revealed that the legal implications need to be addressed as a proceeding has been filed against him, fellow performers Travis Scott, Live Nation and NRG Stadium.
according to Daily mailThe plaintiff is a 23-year-old Christian Paredes who was “seriously injured” in Stampede.
The plaintiff’s lawyer wrote: “The defendant was unable to properly plan and conduct the concert in a safe manner.
“Instead, they consciously ignored the extreme risk of harm to concert attendees and actively encouraged and instigated dangerous behavior in some cases.”
In addition, Drake and Travis, 30, were accused of “inciting the mayhem” during the incident.
Before Drake issued his statement, Travis wrote on social media:
“My prayers are directed to my family and all those affected by what happened at the Astroworld Festival …”
Drake praises the 2011 album “Take Care” and has ignored the Astroworld tragedy in the rapper’s first post since apologizing for the death of the concert.
Source link Drake praises the 2011 album “Take Care” and has ignored the Astroworld tragedy in the rapper’s first post since apologizing for the death of the concert.