It’s been three weeks before Jake Paul and Tommy Fury go to war.
Fury, half-brother of world heavyweight champion TysonHas been asking for months to clash with the YouTube sensation Paul.
And now he will finally get a chance, SunSport first revealed how pairs will collide in the December match After a breakthrough in negotiations.
Paul fought last in August. Defeated Tyron Woodley in a split decision, Fury pointed out MMA fighter Anthony Taylor in the undercard.
Paul vs. Fury represents the first Darience of the former with a full-fledged professional boxer in his short career so far.
Fury has fought primarily boxers throughout his career, but many consider Paul to be one of the toughest tests to date.
When is Paul vs. Fury?
- Jake Paul fights Tommy Fury Saturday, December 18th.
- The battle will take place at Tampa’s Amalie Arena.
- The event will attract thousands of spectators and the arena should have a capacity of 21,000.
- The battle is taking place in the United States, so expect it to take place early on Sunday morning in the United Kingdom.
Which TV channels do you have and can you livestream?
- Paul vs Fury will be screened live at the BT Sport Box Office.
- The BT Sport Box Office aired Paul vs Woodley in August. They have a close relationship with Fury through a promotional contract with Frank Warren.
- You can livestream your events in BT Sport Box Office from an app that you can download to your mobile or tablet device.
- Paul vs Woodley is priced at £ 16.95, but Paul vs Fury could return to around £ 19.95.
- Please return to SunSport for confirmed PPV information.
Paul vs Fury Full Card
The complete undercard of Fight Night has not yet been confirmed.
However, one battle between former NBA and NFL stars Deron Williams and Frank Gore has been announced.
The pair will clash in a four-round heavyweight match.
What was said?
Jake Paul: “Finally official. Timothy had no choice but to sign the contract, and he could finally pay the bar tabs, buy shirts for the club and stop living away from Molly. I did.
“On December 18th, we changed this name to Tommy Fumbles in Tampa Bay and celebrated with Tom Brady.
“Pucker Up Timmy … It’s time to say goodbye to your family name and your family’s boxing heritage.”
Tommy Fury: “This is an easy fight for me. It’s a really easy fight. I’ve been doing this job since I was 7 years old.
“He’s not a boxer. He will see it when we fight.
“I’m finishing his boxing career. After we fought, Jake Paul is gone. That’s it.”
Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel, star-studded clash undercard
Source link Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel, star-studded clash undercard