Entertainment

Craig Charles reveals that the fire broke from his house after the Christmas wreath was lit

Craig Charles revealed that smoke detectors saved the lives of his family after a fire broke out in his house early on New Year’s Eve.

former Coronation Street The star, 57, woke up from sleep with a smoke detector beep-after the candle was set. Christmas Garland descends and spreads over the wallpaper.

Craig Charles afternoon playlist of his BBC 6 Friday Music Show:’I came to my mind while doing the show, so I’ll actually share this.

Horrible: Craig Charles reveals that smoke detectors have saved family lives after a home fire broke out early on New Year’s Eve.

“Last night or early this morning, my life was saved by a smoke detector.

“In fact, watch out for candles, as my entire family was saved by the smoke detector.

“In my dream, someone kept the fridge door open, and when the fridge door was open for a long time, it started beeping, so I was kicking off in my dream.

“Then I heard one of my daughters yelling,’Dad, dad, the smoke detector is ringing.’

Damage: Former Coronation Street star, 57, awakens from sleep with a smoke detector beep-a candle spreads over the wallpaper after lighting a Christmas wreath (pictured).

Damage: Former Coronation Street star, 57, awakens from sleep with a smoke detector beep-a candle spreads over the wallpaper after lighting a Christmas wreath (pictured).

Horror: Star tweeted about a horrifying incident on New Year's Eve

Horror: Star tweeted about a horrifying incident on New Year’s Eve

First Family: He shares his two daughters, Anna-Jo (24) and Nellie (18), with his second wife, Jackie Fleming.

First Family: He shares his two daughters, Anna-Jo (24) and Nellie (18), with his second wife, Jackie Fleming.

“Get up, get off, and there’s a wreath on the mantelpiece of the twigs, berries, holly, and candles. I think it’s probably me who blows out the candles. I’m not sure, but I’m taking it anyway. , I lit a wreath that lit a fireplace wallpaper.

“We have this oval leather mirror, and the frame was burning so hot that the leather was clearly stretched over the plastic frame. I couldn’t see anything. There was smoke there.

According to Craig, the family extinguished the fire with a bucket of water, but only five minutes later the flames “really settled” and they admitted that they were “very lucky.”

Couple: Craig and his wife Jackie tied a knot in 1999 (photographed with Nelly in 2011)

Couple: Craig and his wife Jackie tied a knot in 1999 (photographed with Nelly in 2011)

He continued:’So the whole wall needs to be redone. The ceiling is soot black and the main room in front of the house only smells of pungent plastic smoke, so get a smoke detector and watch out for candles.

The star branded the fire “very scary” before praising her daughter for alerting.

He shares his two daughters, Anna-Jo (24) and Nellie (18), with his second wife, Jackie Fleming.

Last month, Craig revealed that his son Jack was taking oxygen after the deal. COVID-19 (new coronavirus infection)..

Diagnosis: Last month, Craig revealed that his son Jack (pictured) was taking oxygen after being infected with COVID-19.

Diagnosis: Last month, Craig revealed that his son Jack (pictured) was taking oxygen after being infected with COVID-19.

In an interview with TimesCraig argued that the 32-year-old Jack was okay, despite being infected with the virus, adding that “he will get there.”

This was after Craig was infected with the virus himself in September and must also be using oxygen, twitter At the time.

His post on Twitter at the time is:

“I’m worried that breathing takes a little time, but so far no hospital has an oxy monitor.

Health: In an interview with the Times, Craig claimed that despite being hospitalized for the virus, Jack, 32, was okay, adding:

Health: In an interview with the Times, Craig claimed that despite being hospitalized for the virus, Jack, 32, was okay, adding:

“I’m starting to feel a little better, but I need to be isolated. I’m sorry to disappoint everyone. I’ll be back soon.’

Elsewhere in the interview, he couldn’t do his DJ job, so he talked about how he drank during the blockade.

He states:

“I’ve been working at Full Tilt to clawback what I would have made in 18 years in 6 months.”

Announcement: It was after Craig was infected with the virus himself in September, and he was also using oxygen, at which point he had to post on Twitter.

Announcement: It was after Craig was infected with the virus himself in September, and he was also using oxygen, at which point he had to post on Twitter.

He admitted that he is now putting himself in his job because his addictive personality can lead him to dangerous places. He once admitted that he had spent £ 250,000 on crack cocaine.

In 2014, after his brother Dean died, he stopped me being a celebrity stint. After his death, allies around him were worried that he would be off the rails again.

But he said: “I just threw myself into work and have been working ever since.”

Craig, best known as Collie’s Lloyd and Red Dwarf’s Dablister, announced in July the news that they would be announcing a new show, Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show, on 6 Music.

In 2005, Craig joined the cast of Coronation Street as taxi driver Lloyd and was given free reins to showcase different aspects of the character’s personality.

He resigned from his role in soap in May 2015 to focus on shooting the new Red Dwarf series.

Since then, he has been a DJ and has appeared in various events and festivals during the summer.

Busy: He has been DJing since then and has appeared in various events and festivals during the summer (pictures on Lovebox).

Busy: He has been DJing since then and has appeared in various events and festivals during the summer (pictures on Lovebox).

Craig Charles reveals that the fire broke from his house after the Christmas wreath was lit

Source link Craig Charles reveals that the fire broke from his house after the Christmas wreath was lit

Back to top button