Tech

Cohesity Helios integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR to Help Detect and Retrieve AI-Powered Ransomware –

Compromise Empowers Customers with Detailed Activated Alerts Stay Ahead of Threats

Coherence It has been announced that it is partnering with Palo Alto Networks to integrate its part Helios Coherence next-gen data management platform with Palo Alto Networks CortexTM XSOAR a securitization, automation and security response (SOAR) platform for better detection and retrieval of ransom goods.

A key factor in overcoming cyber-attacks, as ransomware articles is how quickly the attack can be identified and steps of improvement initiated. This integration provides detailed automatic alerts when the Helios AI-powered platform detects anomalies in the backup data that may indicate an emerging attack. Once informed by Cohesity, Cortex XSOAR launches an automated playbook to test and mitigate the potential impact of a cyber-attack. Integrating a next-generation data management platform with SOAR (Security, Automation and Response Orchestra) capability can greatly help accelerate threat detection and response and reduce organizational risk exposure.

“Any delay in ransom goods response and recovery could result in extended downtime, data loss and business disruption,” said Brian Spanswick, CISO, Cohesity. “This integration can help link data management and data security processes more effectively – crucial to staying one step ahead of ongoing redemption attacks and to improving an organisation’s cyber resilience. ”

“The integration of Cortex XSOAR with Cohesity’s next generation data management platform is a significant step forward in helping our fellow customers protect themselves from the effects of ransomware attacks and improve their cyber resilience,” said director Matt Chase. Cortex Alliances at Palo Alto Networks. . “The AI-powered Integration platform issues detailed alerts based on data anomalies. The granular quality of these alerts helps Cortex XSOAR security analysts determine the scope and severity of the incident more quickly and accurately, helping customers maintain business continuity in the event of an attack. ”

Detailed and timely alerts can help security analysts quickly determine how best to respond and can help alleviate pressure and fire. According to a study by Forrester Consulting, “State of Security Operations 2020, ”Security analysts are being urged to fight fire with a garden hose. Only 47% of respondents said that their organizations are able to deal with most or all of the security alerts in one day. The remaining 53% reported struggling in a variety of ways:

  • Analysts manually review / triage 20% of alerts.
  • Almost one-third of alerts are false positives.
  • Analysts never address 28% of alerts because the volume is too high to keep them up.

The integration of Cohesity Helios and Cortex XSOAR Networks Palo Alto is designed to address the above issues and help alleviate them.

Provides comprehensive integration ransom counter-goods capabilities to help protect backup data from cybercrime. The Integration architecture helps ensure that backup data is non-inflammatory and cannot be accidentally or maliciously overwritten. Its software, driven by AI-powered insights, continuously monitors any anomalies in organization data. If the worst happens, Integration helps find and retrieve a clean copy of data to reduce downtime, minimize loss, and ensure business continuity.

Availability and Additional Information

Cohesity Helios integration with Cortex XSOAR Palo Alto Networks is available immediately from the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace. Visit Integrated Market to learn more about integration.

For More Information

To read about other integrations available from Cohesity’s Marketplace, click here.

Cohesity Helios integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR to Help Detect and Retrieve AI-Powered Ransomware –

Source link Cohesity Helios integrates with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR to Help Detect and Retrieve AI-Powered Ransomware –

Back to top button