Entertainment

Chris Noth: Sex and the City Star Breaks Silence About Alleged Sexual Assault | Ent & Arts News

Sex and the City stars say they are “deeply saddened” by allegations of sexual assault against co-star Chris Noth.

In 2004 and 2015, two women accused North of playing Mr. Big in the hit series assault.

The actor called the claim “resolutely wrong” and said the encounter had reached an agreement.

image:
Chris Noth strongly denied the claim

Co-stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis broke the silence on Monday night with a tweet like this:

“We are deeply saddened to hear the allegations against Chris Noth. We support women who have come forward and shared their painful experiences.

“We know that it must be very difficult and praise them.”

The statement was released after Universal Television and CBS stated that Noth would not appear in The Equalizer series.

North accusers said they came forward after being struck by a 67-year-old man who replayed his role in the Sex and the City spin-off.

They didn’t know each other, and approached The Hollywood Reporter separately to make their claim.

The Noth part of the show was short-lived after exercising on a Peloton bike and then unexpectedly killed in the first episode.

In a statement last week, he questioned the timing of the allegations: “These stories could have been 30 years ago or 30 days ago-not always meaning no-that I wouldn’t cross. It’s a line. “

Los Angeles Police Department states that the investigation is not underway and has not been reported.

Chris Noth: Sex and the City Star Breaks Silence About Alleged Sexual Assault | Ent & Arts News

Source link Chris Noth: Sex and the City Star Breaks Silence About Alleged Sexual Assault | Ent & Arts News

Back to top button