Beijing-Chinese officials said Thursday that they were shocked by the World Health Organization’s plans for the second phase of the Covid-19 origin study.
Zeng Yixin, Deputy Minister of the National Health Commission, dismissed the Labreak theory as an unconventional rumor.
The WHO chief admitted last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link between a pandemic and a coronavirus leak from a Chinese laboratory.
China says it’s shocked by the WHO program for Covid origin research
Source link China says it’s shocked by the WHO program for Covid origin research