6. I don’t know why I didn’t move on, but I’m still thinking Ryan Gosling And Rachel McAdams I won the Best Kiss Award and came across a kiss on stage. Acceptance of the best and most iconic awards ever.
7. Sometimes I just let you Sex and the city Play in the background while I’m doing other things. I’ve seen it many times, but now it’s a comfortable background noise. It’s also interesting to take a second look at how a character’s opinion changes over time.
8. This may sound strange, but I have a very old red coat with a big gold button that I bought from Victoria’s Secret long ago. My deceased dog Presley was a bad shedder and slept one night. Due to the fabric, it was almost impossible to remove all the hair. After she died, I went to donate a coat, but I didn’t donate because I still see traces of her hair to this day.
9. I did a show most called Celebrity Splash.. It was a high diving tournament where I was injured and ran for only one season. I couldn’t get into the water without holding my nose, but the money was attractive between work.In the last second they replaced me and I booked Days of our livesSo I’m always grateful because I’m sure I was about to die on live TV!
10. I want to be Misty Copeland One day! I’ve seen dancers work and devoted to move their bodies comfortably, and I want to be able to do that at that level even in a day. Misty is fascinated to see.
Selling sunset Currently streaming on Netflix.
-Edited by Billy Nilles
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Chrishell Stause — by Chrishell Stause-E!online
Source link 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Chrishell Stause — by Chrishell Stause-E!online